Hair restoration with Wicked Hair Salon’s, Chantal Harberland has the endurance of a long love affair, many countless hours are spent together working towards the same result, in this case, successful hair restoration.
You never truly appreciate what you have until what you had is gone…..that saying resonates deeply and irritates me comfortably. Let’s face it, hair, it seems, at times, is in all the wrong places and requires constant maintenance. Chantal is recognised for not only owning and operating one of Sydney’s most elite salons but for her specialised ability to restore hair.
Lets face it, instant gratification; delayed ramifications IS the new black of hair. Women, in particular, are not even beginning to consider that extreme hair makeovers come with extreme consequences. We want our new look and we want it NOW.
Consider this, your hair, just like your body mind and soul, can only take so much stress and eventually, after continued exposure to various hair destroying elements, you will find your hair not like it used to be! A hair love affair with Chantal is detailed and a rather steady investment, with assured results.
Step one to healthy hair is a consultation at Wicked Hair Salon with Chantal Harberland. Personally, for me, this was confronting and devastating. I had extreme hair damage resulting from lack of care due to excessive bleaching and colouring from model assignments and on top of that, alopecia, as discovered by Chantal during my consult, that I was completely unaware of and thankfully not visibly recognisable, but was a result of severe stress and hormonal changes. Thankfully, with Chantal’s expertise and generous knowledge, her warmth and sincere compassion and understanding to the emotional side of dealing with this process, together, we have been able to turn the tears into cheers date after date!
Wicked Hair Salon in Pyrmont saved my hair and I’m going to share with you just how.
I highly recommend that you book an appointment as soon as possible at Wicked Hair Salon with Chantal Harberland and have her personally tailor your hair restoration program. What I am about to share with you is specific to my condition, but there are some general day to day steps that you can start to do immediately.
- BOOK NOW your consultation with Chantal Harberland at Wicked Hair Salon in Pyrmont.
- Start taking an excellent nutrigenomix/vitamin product to ensure your body’s physiology is working systematically internally. For general health and well being and excellent results for alopecia I recommend AM PM Essentials
- KERATIN and MOISTURE treatments are going to BUY your hair TIME that it needs to strengthen and condition it as the old grows away and the new sprouts.
- Have regular TRIMS to prevent breakage from split ends
- If you colour your hair, particularly blondes, Chantal has devised an effective way to stay on trend with your do, without the use of harsh bleaching products! Chantal, as I mentioned, is very passionate about restoring hair. Listen to her guidance, take immediate action and your hair WILL RESTORE back to its natural ways.
- INVEST in salon hair products suggested by Chantal that you need for maintenance in-between salon treatments at home.
- Coconut Oil……leave in over night and wash out the next morning following Chantal’s 7 steps to healthy hair.
Thank you to Wicked Hair Salon in Pyrmont. Since March this year, by following strict guidance instructed by Chantal Harberland, my hair is healthier and I am happier. Watch this space for updates on hair care and hair restoration tips as we continue the hair love affair.